The application process for the Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016 is on for the posts of Probationary Manager in Security, Rajbhasha, and Law. The details of eligibility for this Scale-II post have been made available in the official notice through which the bank has been inviting applications from the eligible aspirants. The online applications are to be submitted by accessing them from the official website www.vijayabank.com by following the recruitment schedule planned.
It is a dream to almost every graduate to have a banking career if they opt to have a Government job. Keeping that in mind and to encourage the young talent from across the country, the Public Sector banks owned by the state and central Governments come up with the notices of recruitment and now, it is the time for the latest Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016 for the post of Probationary Manager in the different departments. It is the time that the interested aspirants are required to have a look at the whole advertisement and then, submit their applications for the post they are eligible for. All the criteria of eligibility along with the process of selection and recruitment have been made available for the people through the official notice. All the important details of this Sarkari Naukri have been made available on this page along with the direct links for accessing the online applications.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification for Scale-II Probationary Manager @ www.vijayabank.com:
Vijaya Bank was originated with its head office in Bangalore and has been growing in a fast pace since then with almost 1982 branches all across the country right now. In order to provide the opportunities for career and growth to the eligible aspirants, it has come up with its latest recruitment notice to which those candidates with the eligible qualifications and the age limits of between 20 years and 35 years/ 45 years. It is to be noted by all those candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs after Graduation and Govt Jobs for Post Graduates that the post in different departments requires candidates with different qualifications the information of which has been provided below.
- For the post of Probationary Manager (Security), the candidates are required to have completed their Graduation in any discipline. When it comes to the professional experience, the candidates must hold at least 5 years of working experience in the commissioned service from Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police Department (ASP/ SP)
- For the post of Probationary Manager (Rajbhasha), the candidates are required to have completed their PG in Hindi/ Sanskrit with English as one of their subjects. A minimum two years of experience as an officer in Public sector banks is mandatory.
- For the post of Probationary Manager (Law), those candidates who have completed their LLB along with 5 years of professional experience are eligible to apply.
Age relaxations for different posts are as mentioned below.
- Upper Age Limit for OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Upper Age Limit for SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Upper Age Limit for PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Upper Age Limit for Ex-servicemen: 05 Years
Vacancies Availability for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager:
It is already mentioned that the bank will be taking in the Probationary Manager in three different departments. The details of the vacancies available per department along with their distribution have been made available in the Rojgar Samachar which are also available right here.
- Total Vacancies: 44 Posts
- Probationary Manager (Security): 20 Posts
- Probationary Manager (Rajbhasha): 10 Posts
- Probationary Manager (Law): 14 Posts
Category wise Vacancies for Probationary Manager (Security)
- Unreserved Category: 10 Posts
- OBC Category: 05 Posts
- SC Category: 02 Posts
- ST Category: 03 Posts
Category wise Vacancies for Probationary Manager (Rajbhasha)
- Unreserved Category: 05 Posts
- OBC Category: 02 Posts
- SC Category: 01 Post
- ST Category: 02 Posts
Category wise Vacancies for Probationary Manager (Law)
- Unreserved Category: 07 Posts
- OBC Category: 04 Posts
- SC Category: 01 Post
- ST Category: 02 Posts
- PWD Category: 01 Post
Selection Methodology for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager:
It is after the completion of the recruitment process and that the candidates who are in search of Bank Jobs have submitted their applications by checking their eligibility, only will be the selection of the right candidates will be taking place. The process of selecting the right candidates for the post involves the following phases.
- Stage-I: Shortlisting of the Applications
- Stage-II: Interview
- Stage-III: Group Discussion/ Written test
In the first place, the bank will be releasing the list of the candidates who are eligible to take part in the selection process based on their qualifications and experience. Those candidates will be called for attending the interview and if required, the Group Discussion or a written test will be taking place which will be decided by the bank.
Submit Online Applications for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2016:
After completely understanding the process of recruitment and selection, it is the responsibility of the eligible and interested candidates for submitting the applications as part of the recruitment process. The applications are to be submitted by accessing them at the official website of the bank which is www.vijayabank.com. It is to be noted that the hardcopy of the applications is to be sent to the bank within the final date scheduled.
Address for Posting the Application Forms:
PO Box No: 5136
Documents to be Submitted with the Applications:
- Copy of birth certificate/ SSC certificate/ any proof of age
- Marks sheets of 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Experience certificate
- Community certificate (OBC/ ST/ SC)
- Disability certificate
- Filled in application with signature and passport size photograph pasted.
Important Dates for Submitting Online Applications:
- Opening Date for Submitting Online Applications: 19th December 2016
- Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: 09th January 2017
- Closing Date for Receiving Filled-in Applications Printouts: 16th January 2017
- Closing Date for Accepting Online Fee Payment: 09th January 2017
Keep watching this space for more updates related to Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016. Stay connected to us as we will be posting all the latest updates and news related to the central and state Govt Jobs and Education.