The latest UBTER Recruitment 2016 has been released for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in E&M/ Civil/ IT Departments. Applications are invited through this notice from the eligible candidates from the state so that the board can be able to fill in the required vacancies. Candidates are required to forward the application forms by downloading the format from www.ubter.in to the mentioned address such that they reach by the final date scheduled which is 16th January 2017.
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is all set with an official notification so that it can be able to fill in the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) required in different departments. The board has been calling the eligible aspirants from the state who are in search of Govt Jobs in Uttarakhand to submit their applications and take part in the recruitment process. Once the whole process of UBTER Recruitment 2016 for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) is successful, the selected candidates will be offered to work in E&M, Civil, and IT Departments. All those interested candidates can go through the official notice that is available on the official website. We are also here to help out know all the details related to this Sarkari Naukri along with the direct links for downloading the application forms from the official website.
UBTER Recruitment 2016 Notification for Assistant Engineer (Trainee) @ www.ubter.in:
Well, all those candidates who are interested in grabbing the offer are required to submit the applications to the UBTER after checking if they are eligible for the post. Those candidates who hold the required education also need to fall under the age category of 18 years and 42 years only so as to be eligible for the post. On the other hand, candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs after Graduation are required to go through the different departments of the post which they are eligible o apply for. The detailed information on the exact qualifications to be required and the age limits have been mentioned right below.
- For the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in E&M Department, the candidates are required to be a Degree holder in Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Power Engineering, Power System Engineering or those Engineering Branches which have the word Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical in order to be eligible for the post.
- For the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in Civil Department, the candidates are required to have completed their Graduation in Civil Engineering with at least 60% aggregate.
- For the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in IT Department, the candidates are required to have completed their Graduation in Computer Science/ Computers/ Information Technology with at least 60% aggregate.
Below mentioned are the details related to the age relaxations.
- Age Relaxation for OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Age Relaxation for PWD Candidates: 05 Years
- Age Relaxation for Ex-servicemen: 05 Years
Vacancies Distribution for UBTER Assistant Engineer (Trainee):
The board will be filling in the vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in different departments according to the vacancies available. The vacancies available for each of the posts have been made available in the Rojgar Samachar which we presented right below.
- Total Vacancies: 54 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee)- E&M: 47 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee)- Civil: 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee)- IT: 03 Posts
Category wise Vacancies Distribution for Assistant Engineer (Trainee)- E&M:
- Unreserved Category: 33 Posts
- OBC Category: 04 Posts
- SC Category: 08 Posts
- ST Category: 02 Posts
- Women Category: 13 Posts
- PWD Category: 01 Post
- Ex-servicemen: 03 Posts
- Freedom Fighter Dependants: 01 Post
- Uttarakhand Andolankari/ Dependant: 07 Posts
Category wise Vacancies Distribution for Assistant Engineer (Trainee)- Civil:
- Unreserved Category: 02 Posts
- OBC Category: 01 Post
- SC Category: 01 Post
- Women Category: 02 Posts
Category wise Vacancies Distribution for Assistant Engineer (Trainee)- IT:
- Unreserved Category: 02 Posts
- SC Category: 01 Post
- Women Category: 01 Post
Selection Methodology for UBTER Assistant Engineer (Trainee):
Soon after the completion of the UBTER Recruitment 2016 process, the board will be taking hold of the selection process through which the right candidates for the post will be shortlisted. The selection process involves the following set of phases.
- Stage-I: Written Test for 176 Marks
- Stage-II: Interview for 24 Marks
The written test paper will be in the pattern mentioned below.
- Part-I: Analytical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and General Knowledge for 50 Marks
- Part-II: Subjective Knowledge for 126 Marks
Based on the candidates’ performances in the written test, a list of shortlisted candidates will be generated who will be called for the Interview. Based on the overall performances, the final list of selected candidates will be released according to which the posting will be made.
Submit Applications for UBTER Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Recruitment 2016:
The purpose of the recruitment process is to invite as many applications as possible from the eligible candidates. The eligible candidates are required to submit their applications by accessing the format from the official website www.ubter.in. Only those applications that are received by UBTER before the mentioned final date will be accepted.
Important Dates to be Remembered:
Closing Date for Accepting the Application Forms: 16th January 2017
Keep watching this space for more updates related to UBTER Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Engineer (Trainee). Stay connected to us as we will be posting all the latest updates and news related to the central and state related Govt Jobs and Education.