Reserve Bank of India has released the latest RBI Recruitment 2016 for the post of Assistants. Through this official notification, RBI invites applications from all the interested as well as eligible candidates to submit their applications for the post. Registrations and applications are to be submitted online by accessing them from the official website www.rbi.org.in before the final date which is 28th November 2016.
For all those job seekers who are interested in having a career in the banking sector and are looking for the latest RBI Notifications, here is a good news for you. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the latest recruitment notification for the Assistant level posts which it is going to fill in 18 different cities all over the country. There must be lakhs of candidates who must be interested in grabbing the post but, the bank has laid down certain conditions and those who fulfill them can only take part in the recruitment and the selection processes. Have a look at all the details that are linked to the RBI Recruitment 2016 for the post of Assistants that we provided such as recruitment and selection processes, eligibility, vacancies, and the process of submitting the applications along with some direct links to access the same.
RBI Recruitment 2016 Notification for Assistants, Apply Online @ www.rbi.org.in:
There are some common sectors that provide job opportunities to lakhs of candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs after Graduation of which one is the banking sector. Reserve Bank fo India (RBI) is also known to be generating job opportunities for different scales of posts in the country. Now, the banking regulatory body has released its latest Notification that requires Graduates in any disciplines to apply. Well, other than the educational qualifications, there are other conditions that the candidates in search of Bank Jobs are required to fulfill. All those graduates from across the country who fall in the age category of 20 years and 28 years are only eligible to apply for the post. Age relaxations do exist as described below.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST category: 05 Years
- Age Relaxation for OBC Category: 03 Years
- Age Relaxation for PWD (General) Category: 10 Years
- Age Relaxation for PWD (OBC) Category: 13 Years
- Age Relaxation for PWD (SC/ ST) Category: 15 Years
- Age Relaxation for Ex-servicemen: 03 Years
- Age Relaxation for candidates having work experience in RBI: 03 Years
Vacancies Distribution for Reserve Bank of India Assistants Post:
When it comes to the availability of the vacancies in the different branches of RBI in different cities, it is clearly mentioned in the Rojgar Samachar. All the details related to the vacancies and their availability for different categories of reservations have been mentioned below.
- Total Vacancies: 610 Posts
- RBI Ahmedabad: 30 Posts
- RBI Bangalore: 35 Posts
- RBI Bhopal: 40 Posts
- RBI Bhubaneswar: 20
- RBI Chandigarh: 38
- RBI Chennai: 25 Posts
- RBI Guwahati: 27 Posts
- RBI Hyderabad: 31 Posts
- RBI Jaipur: 20 Posts
- RBI Jammu: 10 Posts
- RBI Kanpur & Lucknow: 52 Posts
- RBI Kolkata: 35 Posts
- RBI Mumbai: 150 Posts
- RBI Nagpur: 20 Posts
- RBI New Delhi: 25 Posts
- RBI Patna: 22 Posts
- RBI Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 30 Posts
On the basis of the different categories of reservation available, the availability of the vacancies is as below.
- Unreserved Category: 313 Posts
- OBC Category: 124 Posts
- SC Category: 109 Posts
- ST Category: 64 Posts
- PWD (VI) Category: 06 Posts
- PWD (HI) Category: 04 Posts
- PWD (OH) Category: 12 Posts
- Ex-servicemen Category: 90 Posts
Selection Methodology for Reserve Bank of India Assistants Post:
After completion of the RBI Recruitment 2016, all that the applicants are required to do in order to grab this Sarkari Naukri is to participate and perform well in different stages of selection. The selection process that RBI follows has been mentioned below.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination
- Stage-II: Mains Examination
- Stage-III: Interview
Paper Pattern for Preliminary Examination:
The Preliminary Examination will be of qualifying type and will not be considered in making the final merit list of the candidates. The prelims test will be for a maximum time duration of 60 minutes and for 100 Maximum marks (100 questions)
- Part-I: English Language for 30 Marks
- Part-II: Numerical Ability
- Part-III: Reasoning Ability
Paper Pattern for Mains Examination:
Mains paper consists of 200 questions that carry one mark each making the maximum score equal to 200 marks. The candidates will be given a maximum time duration of 120 minutes for this paper
- Part-I: Test of Reasoning for 40 Marks
- Part-II: Test of English Language for 40 Marks
- Part-III: Test of Numerical Ability for 40 Marks
- Part-IV: Test of General Awareness for 40 Marks
- Part-V: Test of Computer Knowledge for 40 Marks
Candidates shortlisted after the Mains will be called to attend the Interview that will be for 35 marks. The final selection will be made based on the candidates’ performances in the mains and interview.
Submit Online Applications for RBI Recruitment 2016:
The final stage of the recruitment process is the submission of the applications online. All those eligible candidates after going through the rules of the recruitment can visit the official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in and finish the registrations and the application processes. Note that the application process is to be finished before the final date scheduled.
Important Dates to be Remembered:
- Opening Date for Submitting Applications Online: 07th November 2016
- Closing Date for Submitting Applications Online: 28th November 2016
- Closing Date for Making Application Fee Payment: 28th November 2016
- Closing Date for Printing the Application Forms: 13th December 2016
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test: 23rd & 24th December 2016 (Tentative)
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): January 2017 (Tentative)
Keep watching this space for more updates related to the RBI Recruitment 2016 for the post of Assistants. Stay connected to this space as we will be posting all the regular news and updates related to the central and state Govt Jobs and Education.