For the Group A/ B/ C (Technical/ Non-Technical) Posts, the Karnataka Government has come up with the latest KPSC Recruitment 2017. The eligible candidates from the state are invited for submitting the applications so that they can take part in the selection process. The applications are to be submitted at the commission’s official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in by following the online procedure within the final date scheduled for the completion of the recruitment process.
If you are one of those job seekers who are in search of the Govt Jobs in Karnataka, then you landed at the right place. Giving an opportunity to all those eligible job seekers from the state, Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has come up with an official notification with which it can be able to fill in the vacancies available in the Group A/ B/ C (Technical/ Non-Technical) cadres. There are more than thousands of posts which the commission will be filling up with the right candidates. All those candidates who are interested in any of the posts are required to go through the notice of KPSC Recruitment 2017 and then submit their applications. All the details related to this Sarkari Naukri have been presented right here along with some direct links for submitting the applications.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification for Group A/ B/ C (Technical/ Non-Technical) Posts @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in:
As the state commission will be filling in the posts under the three cadres, it is to be noted by the interested candidates that the eligibility conditions vary for different posts. The candidates are required to fall under the age category of 18 years and 40 years/ 35 Years/ 45 Years in order to be eligible for the different posts which the candidates can know by following the official notice. All those interested aspirants who are in search of Govt Jobs after Graduation, Govt Jobs after Diploma, and Govt Jobs for Post Graduates that the different posts require different qualifications and that they are required to sort out the posts which they are eligible to apply for. All the details related to the specific qualifications required for different posts under all the three cadres and the age relaxations can be accessed from the official notice.
Vacancies Distribution for KPSC Group A/ B/ C (Technical/ Non-Technical) Posts:
The details of the vacancies available in each of the cadres along with their distribution among the different kinds of posts have been made available to the candidates in the Rojgar Samachar. Follow up for quickly finding the details of the vacancies distribution right here.
- Total Vacancies: 1203 Posts
- Group-A Cadre: 63 Posts
- Group-B Cadre: 842 Posts
- Group-C Cadre: 298 Posts
Classification of Vacancies in Group-A Cadre (Technical/ Non-Technical) Posts:
- Professor: 31 Posts
- Associate Professor: 24 Posts
- Principal: 08 Posts
Classification of Vacancies in Group-B Cadre (Technical) Posts:
- Civil Engineering: 90 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 135 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 117 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 75 Posts
- Automobile Engineering: 09 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 29 Posts
- Metallurgy Engineering: 04 Posts
- Textile Technology: 01 Post
- Instrumentation Technology: 01 Post
- Information Science & Technology: 03 Posts
- Costume Design & Dress Making Technology: 02 Posts
- Welding & Sheet Metal Technology: 01 Post
- Machine Tool Technology: 01 Post
- Lithography: 01 Post
- Letter Press Technology: 01 Post
- Science: 23 Posts
- English: 04 Posts
- Science: 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 91 Posts
- Environmental Engineer: 10 Posts
- Principal: 02 Posts
- Kannada Language Lecturer: 06 Posts
- English Language Lecturer: 06 Posts
- Urdu Language Lecturer: 06 Posts
- Mathematics Lecturer: 07 Posts
- Physics Lecturer: 06 Posts
- Chemistry Lecturer: 05 Posts
- Biology Lecturer: 12 Posts
- Economics Lecturer: 06 Posts
- Accountancy Lecturer: 06 Posts
- Commerce Lecturer: 06 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: 33 Posts
- Chemist: 01 Post
- Geologist: 137 Posts
Classification of Vacancies in Group-C Cadre (Technical/ Non-Technical) Posts:
- Librarian: 05 Posts
- Draughtsman: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 252 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Junior Health Inspector: 30 Posts
- Supervisor: 03 Posts
- Work Inspector: 04 Posts
Selection Process for KPSC Group A/ B/ C (Technical/ Non-Technical) Posts:
Once the KPSC Recruitment 2017 process has been successfully completed and the candidates who have been waiting for the latest KPSC Notifications have submitted their applications, the commission takes hold of a proper selection process so as to filter the right candidates for the different posts under the three cadres from the list of the applications pooled in. The selection of the right candidates for the posts involves the following phases.
- Stage-I: Written Test
- Stage-II: Skill Test
- Stage-III: Interview
The first phase of filtering the right candidates is the online written test that will be in the pattern mentioned below.
- Paper-I: General Paper for 200 Marks (90 minutes)
- Paper-II: Specific Paper for 200 Marks (120 minutes)
Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called to attend the personal interview only after which their place in the final list will be finalized. The skill test may be involved for the relevant posts.
Submit Applications for KPSC Recruitment 2017:
If the interested candidates have completed understanding the recruitment process and checked their eligibility, they can begin submitting the applications. The application process is to be carried out online by accessing the forms from the official website of the commission www.kpsc.kar.nic.in within the scheduled final date.
Important Dates to be Remembered:
- Opening Date for Submitting Online Applications: 17th December 2016
- Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: 15th January 2017
- Closing Date for Application Fee Payment: 16th January 2017
Keep watching this space for more updates related to KPSC Recruitment 2017. Stay connected to us as we will be posting all the latest updates and news related to the central and state related Govt Jobs and Education.