For the posts of Trade Apprentices and Technician Apprentices, the latest IOCL Recruitment 2016 has been released by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited. IOCL calls applications from the eligible and interested aspirants from across the country through this recruitment notice. The application procedure is to be carried out online by accessing them from the official website of the company which is www.iocl.com, only until the final date scheduled which is 12th January 2017.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is up with its latest recruitment notification so as to appoint the most talented aspirants from across the country. This particular notice is to fill in the posts of Trade Apprentices and Technician Apprentices in the marketing division. The company has the vacancies at its Operating locations in Northern India in Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand. So, those candidates who are in search of the Sarkari Naukri that best suits their qualifications can go through this notice and submit their applications if they are eligible for it. Each and every detail has been provided in the recruitment notice that has been made available on the official website. Keep watching this space as we will be posting the needed details related to the IOCL Recruitment 2016 right here along with some direct links.
IOCL Recruitment 2016 Notification for Technician and Trade Apprentices @ www.iocl.com:
Under the Apprentices category of posts, the company IOCL will be filling in the posts under Technician and Trades. In order to take part in the recruitment process for any of the two posts, the interested candidates are required to go through all the conditions of eligibility. It is mentioned that the candidates are required to fall under the age category of 18 years and 24 years so as to be eligible for the post. When it comes to the qualifications, those candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs after Diploma can be eligible for Technical Apprentices in different disciplines and those who are in search of Govt Jobs after Graduation can be eligible for the Trade Apprentices. The details of the qualifications have been mentioned below clearly.
- For the post of Technician Apprentices, the candidates are required to have completed their Regular/ Sandwich Diploma in the specific fields as required by the post.
- For the post of Trade Apprentices, the candidates are required to have completed their Full-time BSc in Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry.
The age relaxation details have been mentioned below.
- Age Relaxation for BC Candidates: 03 Years
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Age Relaxation for PWD (Unreserved) Candidates: 10 Years
- Age Relaxation for PWD (BC) Candidates: 13 Years
- Age Relaxation for PWD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Vacancies Distribution for IOCL Technician/ Trade Apprentices:
The details of the vacancies in eight different states for the posts of Technician and Trade Apprentices have been provided in the Rojgar Samachar. The available 128 vacancies, on the whole, have been distributed as mentioned below in both horizontal and vertical basis.
- Total Vacancies: 128 Posts
- Technician Apprentices: 125 Posts
- Trade Apprentices: 03 Posts
Region wise Vacancies will be according to the table mentioned below.
- Technician/ Trade Apprentices (Delhi): 18 Posts
- Technician Apprentices (Haryana): 20 Posts
- Technician Apprentices (Himachal Pradesh): 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentices (Jammu and Kashmir): 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentices (Punjab): 20 Posts
- Technician Apprentices (Rajasthan): 10 Posts
- Technician Apprentices (Uttar Pradesh): 45 Posts
- Technician Apprentices (Uttarakhand): 05 Posts
Categoty wise distribution of the vacancies.
- Unreserved Category: 74 Posts
- OBC Category: 28 Posts
- SC Category: 21 Posts
- ST Category: 02 Posts
- PWD Category: 03 Posts
Selection Methodology for IOCL Technician/ Trade Apprentices:
After the candidates have gone through the IOCL Recruitment 2016 and the eligible ones from those have completed their application process, the company will be taking hold of the different processes of selection so as to finally get the right candidates for the post. The different stages of selection have been finalized already, and it will be happening in the following manner.
- Stage-I: Written Test for 15 Marks
- Stage-II: Personal Interview for 15 Marks
The written test paper will be in the following manner.
- Part-I: General Awareness/ Reasoning
- Part-II: Logical Ability
After the written test, candidates three times the actual number of vacancies will be shortlisted and called for the Interview process. After the Interview round, a final list of selected candidates will be approved based on the overall performances in the written test and Interview
Submit Applications for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2016:
The application process is to be carried online and the forms are made available on any of the official websites www.iocl.com and www.iocrefrecruit.in. Candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria and are interested in applying for the post are required to completed the whole process of applying for the post until 12th of January as it is the final date scheduled by IOCL.
Important Dates to be Remembered:
- Opening Date for Submitting Online Applications: 29th December 2016
- Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: 12th January 2017
- Tentative Date for Conducting the Written Test: 22nd January 2017
- Tentative Date for Conducting the Personal Interview: 06th February 2017
Keep watching this space for more updates related to IOCL Recruitment 2016 for Trade and Technician Apprentices. Stay connected to us as we will be posting all the latest updates and news related to the central and state related Govt Jobs and Education.