The latest IBPS Recruitment 2016 for the post of Specialist Officers for the posts of IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel officer, Marketing Officer has been released. The official notification is available at the official website www.ibps.in along with the instructions to submit online applications. The final date for the submission of the applications has been scheduled to be 02nd December 2016.
A golden opportunity coming in the way of all those aspirants who are in search of Bank Jobs anywhere across the country. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) which is well known for providing lakhs of jobs and creating employment in the country has come up with another offer. This time, it is for the post of Specialist Officers that the Institute has released the Notification for. Well, these scale-I posts are much suited for those candidates who have been searching for Govt Jobs for Post Graduates. All that the interested candidates are required to do is to follow the instructions of IBPS Recruitment 2016 for the post of Specialist Officers and submit their applications before the final date. Have a look at the recruitment rules, age limits, educational qualifications required, and other details right on this page.
IBPS Recruitment 2016 Specialist Officers (SO) Notification, Online Applications @ www.ibps.in:
So, there will be a high competition for each of the posts when it is a Sarkari Naukri as they are lakhs of candidates from across the country who are in search of a right job for their qualifications. The competition will be tighter if the notification released is from IBPS as it provides secured posts under different designations. When it comes to the post of Specialist Officers (SO), the institute has set some age limits within which only the candidates looking for Govt Jobs after Graduation can apply for the posts. Those candidates who fall under the age category of 20 years and 30 years with the below-mentioned qualifications are only eligible to submit their applications.
- For the post of IT Officer, candidates must have completed their Graduation/ Post Graduation in Electronics/ ET/ EC/ EI/ CS/ IT/ Computer Applications.
- For the post of Agricultural Field Officer, candidates are required to have completed their Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Sciences etc.
- For the post of Rajbhasha Adhikari, candidates must have completed their Graduation/ Post Graduation in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects during Graduation.
- For the post of Law Officer, a Bachelor’s degree in Law and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council is required.
- For the post of HR/ Personnel officer, PG or Full-time PG Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work/ Labour Law
- For the post of Marketing Officer, candidates are required to have completed their Master’s in Management with Marketing as specialization.
IBPS SO 2016 Vacancies Available for Different Posts in Different Banks:
When it comes to the number of vacancies available, the clear information has been mentioned in the Rojgar Samachar that IBPS has recently released. All the interested candidates may have to understand the number of vacancies available in different banks favorable to them and then proceed on to submitting the applications.
- Total Vacancies: 4122 Posts
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 335 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 2580 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 65 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I): 115 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): 81 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): 946 Posts
The details of the vacancies available in all the participating banks can be accessed from the official notification from the direct link available below. Have a look at the vacancies available for the PWD candidates with different disabilities.
- PWD (HI) Category: 37 Posts
- PWD (OC) Category: 39 Posts
- PWD (VI) Category: 28 Posts
Selection Methodology for IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) 2016:
Once the candidates have gone through the latest IBPS Notifications for the post of SO and submitted their applications successfully, it is now the time that they know about the selection process through which the right candidates will be chosen. The selection of the right candidates is a two stage process including
- Stage-I: Common Written Examination (CWE)
- Stage-II: Interview
The paper pattern for the CWE is as mentioned below
- Paper-I: Reasoning for 50 Marks
- Paper-II: English Language for 50 Marks
- Paper-III: General (Banking) Awareness/ Quantitative Aptitude for 50 Marks
- Paper-IV: Professional Knowledge
The total time limit that will be offered to complete the whole examination will be 120 minutes. 0.25 of the allotted marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Online Application Procedure for IBPS Recruitment 2016 Specialist Officers:
If all the rules and conditions of the IBPS Recruitment 2016 for the post of Specialist Officers is clear, the eligible candidates can proceed on to submitting their applications. The applications are to be submitted online by accessing them from the official website www.ibps.in before the final date scheduled.
Important Dates to be Remembered:
- Opening Date for Submitting Applications/ Fee Payment Online: 16th November 2016
- Closing Date for Submitting Applications/ Fee Payment Online: 02nd December 2016
- Availability of Admit Cards for CWE: After 16th January 2017
- Date of Online Examination: 28th and 29th January 2017
- Date of Declaration of CWE Result: 16th February 2017
- Interview Call Letters availability: From 24th February 2017
- Conduction of Interview: March 2017
- Provisional Allotment: After 01st April 2017
Documents to be Carried for Interview:
- Interview call letter
- Online Application form
- DOB Proof (10th certificate)
- ID Proof
- Marks sheets/ Certificates of all the educational qualifications
- Caste Certificate (if necessary)
- Disability certificate (if necessary)
Keep watching this space as we will be providing further details related to the IBPS Recruitment 2016 for the post of Specialist Officers. We will also be updating all the latest notifications and updates related to the central and state Govt Jobs and Education.