Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 under the Specialist Officers Cadre. Official Notification has been released for 1039 vacancies and applications are invited from all the eligible candidates to fill in the vacancies under Scale- I/ II/ III/ IV. Online Applications are made available at the official website of Bank of Baroda which is www.bankofbaroda.com and are accepted on or before the final date which is 29th November 2016
There must be lakhs of aspirants from across the country who have been preparing to begin a career in the banking Industry. For such aspirants, here is the latest opportunity in the form of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016. The official notification has been released for a number of posts under Specialist Officers Cadre which comes under Scale- I, II, III, IV Posts. On the other hand, the bank needs those candidates who have different qualifications are there are different types of posts under different grades. Without simply forwarding the applications, it is advised to the candidates to go through all the details related to the Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2016. We are here with some direct links to access the official notification and the online applications for your convenience.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Specialist Officers (SO) Notification @ www.bankofbaroda.com:
Besides being one of the banks that take in the right candidates for different posts through IBPS, Bank of Baroda also comes up with some special notices in case if it has requirements of the manpower at different levels. Right now, the bank has released the official notice for the recruitment of the Specialist Officers under all the four scales. Lakhs of job seekers who are in search of the Govt Jobs after Graduation or looking for Govt Jobs for Post Graduates can make use of this opportunity. It is to be noted that the eligibility criteria in terms of the maximum age and the essential qualifications to be fulfilled are different for different posts which can be accessed from the official notice using the link that we provided below. However, we provided the details regarding the age relaxations
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST Category: 05 Years
- Age Relaxation for OBC Category: 03 Years
- Age Relaxation for PWD Category: 10Years
- Age Relaxation for Ex-servicemen: 05 Years
Vacancies Distribution for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officers (SO) Posts:
It is clearly mentioned in the Rojgar Samachar released by the bank that it will be taking in the right candidates for different posts under Grades I, II, III, IV. Here is the list of the posts available under the four scales along with the vacancies distribution based on different categories of reservation available.
- Total Vacancies: 1039 Posts
- Junior Management Grade (JMG/ S-I): 66 Posts
- Medium Management Grade (MMG/ S-II): 676 Posts
- Junior Management Grade (JMG/ S-III): 256 Posts
- Medium Management Grade (MMG/ S-IV): 41 Posts
Post wise vacancies distribution is as below.
- Credit Analysts: 40 Posts
- Finance / Credit: 440 Posts
- Trade Finance: 100 Posts
- Treasury: 29 Posts
- Risk Management: 10 Posts
- Agriculture product specialist: 05 Posts
- Marketing: 200 Posts
- Planning: 68 Posts
- Economists: 05 Posts
- Law: 17 Posts
- IT: 22 Posts
- HR Management: 40 Posts
- Security: 32 Posts
- Fire: 09 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 02 Posts
- Official Language: 12 Posts
On the basis of the different categories of reservation, the availability of the vacancies has been mentioned below.
- Unreserved Category: 518 Posts
- OBC Category: 287 Posts
- SC Category: 155 Posts
- ST Category: 79 Posts
- PWD (OC) Category: 07 Posts
- PWD (VI) Category: 03 Posts
- PWD (HI) Category: 05 Posts
Process of Selection for Bank of Baroda Specialist Officers (SO) Posts:
After the completion of the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 under the Specialist Cadre, the applicants who have been aspiring to grab this Sarkari Naukri will be called to take part in different stages of selection only after which the final selection of the most eligible candidates will be made. The selection process includes the following set of stages.
- Stage-I: Online Written Test
- Stage-II: Group Discussion/ Interview/ Psychometric Test
Online written test will be conducted only if the number of applications is fairly large than the number of vacancies available. The written test will be in the following format for 200 marks which are needed to be completed in a maximum duration of 120 minutes.
- Reasoning for 50 Marks (50 Questions)
- English Language for 50 Marks (25 Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude for 50 Marks (50 Questions)
- Professional Knowledge for 50 Marks (75 Questions)
Based on the candidate’s performances in the written test, the shortlisted candidates will be further called to attend the GD or Interview in which they need to score a minimum qualifying mark. The minimum qualifying marks would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category.
Submit Online Applications For Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016:
After searching for the Bank Jobs and having a complete understanding of the recruitment process, the candidates eligible can proceed to submit their applications so as to take part in the selection process. The applications are to be submitted online by accessing them from the official website www.bankofbaroda.com. The final date scheduled for submitting the applications is 29th November 2016.
Important Dates for Submitting Online Applications:
- Opening Date for Submitting Applications Online: 09th November 2016
- Closing Date for Submitting Applications Online: 29th November 2016
- Closing Date for Printing Online Applications: 14th December 2016
Keep watching this space for more updates related to Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016. Stay connected to this space as we will be posting all the regular news and updates related to the central and state Govt Jobs and Education.