For a number of posts, the latest Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2016 has been released. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates so as to fill in the available vacancies for the posts of Forest Guard, Junior Assistant, Draftsman, Surveyor, Carpenter, and Electric Mistry. The applications can be submitted Online/ Offline by accessing them from the official website www.assamforest.in until the scheduled final date.
The Department of Environment and Forest of Assam has come for appointing the right candidates for different posts. All the candidates who are interested in grabbing the Govt Jobs in Assam are required to go through the eligibility criteria for all the posts Forest Guard, Junior Assistant, Draftsman, Surveyor, Carpenter, and Electric Mistry and then submit their applications to those posts they are eligible for. The process of Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2016 along with the methods for selecting the right candidates out of the pool of applications have been made available on the official website. Candidates who are interested in applying for any of the available Sarkari Naukri can even keep watching this space as we have included all the important details such as the recruitment and selection process, vacancies distribution and the instructions for submitting the applications.
Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2016 Notification for Forest Guard/ Jr. Assistant @ www.assamforest.in:
As there are a number of posts that the forest department is up to fill in with the right candidates, the recruitment conditions for each of the posts are to be properly followed before submitting the applications. Those candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs after 12th, Govt Jobs after Graduation and Govt Jobs for Post Graduates are also required to satisfy the other conditions so as to be able to apply for the posts. Only those candidates with desired qualifications who come under the age group of 18 years and 38 years can be able to submit their applications. The details of the age relaxations and the desired qualifications can be accessed below.
- For the post of Junior Assistant (Divisional & Directorate Levels), Graduates in any discipline with a six months certification/ Diploma in Computer Applications are eligible to apply.
- For the post of Forest Guard, Candidates are required to have completed their Higher Secondary education from any recognized board.
- For the post of Draftsman (GIS Expert), candidates are required to hold Post Graduate Degree in Geosciences/ Geo-Informatics/ Computer Applications.
- For the post of Surveyor (GIS Analyst), candidates are required to have completed their Graduation in Science/ Geography/ Remote Sensing/ Computer Science/ Geology/ Geo-Informatics/ Environmental Sciences. At least two years of working experience in GIS related works on server & Desktop is mandatory.
- For the posts of Carpenter and Electric Mistry, candidates who qualified their HSLC or its equivalent are eligible to apply.
The details of the age relaxations have been mentioned below.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Age Relaxation for Ex-servicemen: 02 Years
Vacancies Distribution for Various Posts of Assam Forest Department:
As the vacancies for different posts will be filled in through this latest Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2016 released by the concerned department, the interested candidates can have a look at the vacancies available for the individual posts along with their distribution.
- Total Vacancies: 690 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): 84 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): 67 Posts
- Forest Guard: 525 Posts
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): 07 Posts
- Surveyor (GIS Analyst): 25 Posts
- Carpenter:01 Post
- Electric Mistry: 01 Post
The details of the category wise distribution of the vacancies will be shared later.
Selection Process for Various Posts of Assam Forest Department:
After all the eligible candidates have submitted their applications by following the Rojgar Samachar, the applicants for different posts will be called to attend the selection process. The detailed procedures for selecting the candidates for different posts have been mentioned below.
Selection Process for Junior Assistant (Divisional/Directorate Level)
- Stage-I: Written test
- Stage-II: Computer Efficiency Test
- Stage-III: Typing Test
Selection Process for Forest Guard
- Stage-I: Written test
- Stage-II: Physical Fitness Test
Selection Process for Draftsman (GIS Expert)/ Surveyor (GIS Analyst):
- Stage-I: Drawing
- Stage-II: Mensuration
- Stage-III: Application of GIS Software in Management
Selection Process for Carpenter and Electric Mistry:
- Stage-I: Skill Demonstration test
Submit Applications for Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2016:
After understanding the process of recruitment and the eligibility conditions, those candidates who are eligible can submit their applications for the post they want to. Both the options of submitting the application forms online and offline have been provided by the forest department. The online and offline applications can be accessed from the official website www.assamforest.in and are required to be submitted by following the rules properly.
Important Dates to be Remembered:
- Closing Date for Accepting Online/ Offline Applications: 31st January 2017
Keep watching this space for more updates related to Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2016. Stay connected to us as we will be posting all the latest updates and news related to the central and state related Govt Jobs and Education.