For the job seekers from Andhra Pradesh, there is the APPSC Recruitment 2016 for the appointment of Surveyor and Deputy Surveyor in AP Town and Country Planning Subordinate Services and Assistant Architectural Draughtsman in AP Survey and Kand Records Subordinate Services. Check your eligibility and submit your applications online by accessing them from the commission’s official website www.psc.ap.gov.in before the scheduled date ends.
For all those thousands of candidates who have been waiting for the right opportunity to strike, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up with an official recruitment notice. This particular notice will be useful to all those candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs in AP. Through this particular recruitment notification, the commission will be filling in the vacancies available for the posts of Surveyor and Deputy Surveyor in AP Town and Country Planning Subordinate Services and Assistant Architectural Draughtsman in AP Survey and Kand Records Subordinate Services. Those job seekers who want to have a look at all the details and submit their applications for any of the posts can simply go through the official APPSC Recruitment 2016 notice that has been made available on the official website. For your convenience, we have also mentioned all the needed details related to this Sarkari Naukri along with some direct links to access the application forms.
APPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for Surveyor/ Deputy Surveyor/ Draughtsman @ www.psc.ap.gov.in:
When it comes to recruiting the right candidates for the posts, the commission has set some conditions of eligibility such that only those aspiring candidates who fall under the category will be termed eligible for the post. According to the rules set, the candidates with the needed qualifications are required to be within the age category of 18 years and 42 years will be called eligible to apply for the post. Now, candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs after Diploma can also go through the notice and submit their applications if their qualifications are suitable for the post. The detailed classification of the age relaxations along with the qualifications have been mentioned below.
- Candidates are required to have completed their Diploma in Civil Engineering/ ISE Diploma. OR
- Candidates are required to have passed the Draughtsmanship (Civil) course with at least one year of working experience in drawing and designing. OR
- Candidates are required to have passed All India Trade Test for Surveyor course conducted by the Industrial Training Institute along with at least one year of working experience in Town Planning or Engineering or Survey
The details of the age relaxations will be as mentioned below.
- Age Relaxation for BC/ SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Age Relaxation for AP Government Employees: 05 Years
- Age Relaxation for Temporary employees in the State Census Department: 03 Years
- Age Relaxation for Ex-servicemen: 03 Years
- Age Relaxation for NCC Candidates: 03 Years
- Age Relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Vacancies Distribution for APPSC Surveyor/ Deputy Surveyor/ Draughtsman:
According to the Rojgar Samachar released by the state commission, the vacancies have been distributed among all the three posts. Their classification based on the different categories of reservation has been mentioned below.
- Total Vacancies: 279 Posts
- Assistant Architectural Draughtsman: 07 Posts
- Surveyor: 13 Posts
- Deputy Surveyor: 259 Posts
Category wise Vacancies Distribution for Assistant Architectural Draughtsman:
- Unreserved Category: 02 Posts
- BC-A Category: 01 Post
- BC-E Category: 01 Post
- SC Category: 02 Posts
- PWD Category: 01 Post
- Women: 04 Posts
Category wise Vacancies Distribution for Surveyor:
- Unreserved Category: 06 Posts
- BC-E Category: 01 Post
- SC Category: 02 Posts
- PWD Category: 04 Posts
- Women: 06 Posts
Category wise Vacancies Distribution for Deputy Surveyor:
- Unreserved Category: 80 Posts
- BC-A Category: 10 Posts
- BC-B Category: 03 Posts
- BC-C Category: 06 Posts
- BC-D Category: 17 Posts
- BC-E Category: 09 Posts
- SC Category: 22 Posts
- ST Category: 13 Posts
- Women: 89 Posts
Selection Methodology for APPSC Surveyor/ Deputy Surveyor/ Draughtsman:
After the completion of the whole process of APPSC Recruitment 2016 for all the said posts, the commission will be taking up the screening test based on the number of applications pooled in. The selection process further will be as mentioned below.
- Stage-I: Screening Test
- Stage-II: Mains Examination
- Stage-III: List of selected candidates
The screening test will be taking place only of the number of applications is huge. The test is only for the purpose of screening the right candidates after which 50 times the candidates more than the vacancies will be shortlisted. The shortlisted aspirants are required to take part in the Mains examination. The selection of the candidates will be made purely on the basis of their performances in the mains test.
The mains test paper will be in the pattern given below.
- Paper-I: General Studies and Mental Ability (10th Level) for 150 Marks
- Paper-II: Subjective Knowledge (Intermediate Standard) for 150 Marks
The detailed syllabus has been made available in the official notice.
Submit Applications for APPSC Recruitment 2016:
If the candidates interested have checked if they are eligible for the post, then they can start submitting the applications for the posts they wanted to apply. The application process is to be carried online by accessing them from the official website of the commission which is www.psc.ap.gov.in. The applications will be open in order to apply only until the final date decided by the commission.
Important Dates for Submitting Online Applications:
- Opening Date for Submitting Online Applications: 24th December 2016
- Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: 23rd January 2017
Keep watching this space for more updates related to APPSC Recruitment 2016 for Surveyor/ Deputy Surveyor/ Draughtsman. Stay connected to us as we will be posting all the latest updates and news related to the central and state related Govt Jobs and Education.