For filling in the vacancies of Lecturers in the Government colleges of the state, the state commission has released the latest APPSC Recruitment 2016. An official notice has also been released by the commission so as to help out the interested aspirants know the eligibility conditions and thereby, submit their applications before the final date ends. The applications are to be submitted online by accessing them from the official website of the commission which is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has been coming up with a number of job opportunities for all those aspirants who are in search of Sarkari Naukri within the state. This is another notice which is for appointing the right candidates for the post of Lecturers in the Government colleges. The commission has released the requirement for the post in different subjects through an official notice that has been made available through an official APPSC Recruitment 2016 notice. It is a call to all those interested candidates from the state who are in search of Govt Jobs in AP to submit their applications if they are eligible. The conditions of eligibility along with all the other information has been presented right on this page. One can even access the applications using the direct links available below.
APPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for Lecturers (General Recruitment) @ www.psc.ap.gov.in:
When it comes to the details of the post, the commission invites applications from those interested candidates who carry the required qualifications along with falling under the age group of 18 years and 42 years. The vacancies are available for 20 different languages and subjects which are going to be filled in Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service. It is also to be noted by those aspirants who are in search of Govt Jobs for Post Graduates that they can apply for the post if they satisfy the requirements in terms of education as mentioned in the official notice. The details of the same have been mentioned below.
- Candidates must have completed their Masters’ degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate in the relevant subject and have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers
- Those candidates who have been awarded the Ph. D Degree can also apply for the post if they satisfy the minimum condition of passing the NET/ SLET Entrance Examination.
The details of the age relaxations have been mentioned below.
- Age Relaxation for BC/ SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Age Relaxation for Government Employees: 05 Years
- Age Relaxation for Temporary Employees in State Census Department: 03 Years
- Age Relaxation for Ex-servicemen: 03 Years
- Age Relaxation for NCC Candidates: 03 Years
- Age Relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Vacancies Distribution for APPSC Government Lecturers Post:
As the details of the eligibility have been presented above by following the Rojgar Samachar, candidates interested may have to know the information related to the vacancies distribution among different subjects and languages. The information regarding the same has been made available right below.
- Total Vacancies: 504 Posts
- Lecturer (English): 58 Posts
- Lecturer (Telugu): 22 Posts
- Lecturer (Hindi): 07 Posts
- Lecturer (Urdu): 06 Posts
- Lecturer (Oriya): 01 Post
- Lecturer (Commerce): 50 Posts
- Lecturer (Economics): 17 Posts
- Lecturer (History): 22 Posts
- Lecturer (Political Science): 29 Posts
- Lecturer (Mathematics): 38 Posts
- Lecturer (Physics): 39 Posts
- Lecturer (Chemistry): 40 Posts
- Lecturer (Botany): 28 Posts
- Lecturer (Zoology): 25 Posts
- Lecturer (Statistics): 06 Posts
- Lecturer (Bio-Technology): 03 Posts
- Lecturer (Micro-Biology): 05 Posts
- Lecturer (Computer Applications): 25 Posts
- Lecturer (Computer Science): 81 Posts
- Lecturer (Geology): 02 Posts
Zone wise Distribution of Vacancies for the post of Lecturer:
- Z-1 Zone: 83 Posts
- Z-2 Zone: 147 Posts
- Z-3 Zone: 86 Posts
- Z-4 Zone: 189 Posts
Selection Methodology for APPSC Government Lecturers Post:
Based on the number of applications submitted to the commission through this APPSC Recruitment 2016, the selection process will be decided by the commission. If the number of applications submitted is more than 25000 in number, then the selection process will be in the following format.
- Stage-I: Screening Test
- Stage-II: Mains Examination
- Stage-III: Oral test/ Interview
The screening test will be conducted only if the number of applications is large and will only be qualifying in nature. Through the screening test, the candidates more than 50 times the actual number of vacancies will be selected and called to attend the Mains Examination. The mains examination will be in the following format.
- Paper-I: General Studies and Mental Ability for 150 Marks
- Paper-II: Subjective Paper for 300 Marks
After the written test, the selected candidates double the actual number of vacancies will be called to attend the personal Interview which will be for 50 maximum marks. The final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their performances in the Mains test and the Interview together.
Submit Applications Online for APPSC Lecturers Recruitment 2016:
Those candidates who have checked the recruitment conditions and are eligible for the post can begin submitting their applications to the commission well before the final date approaches. The online registrations and applications are to be submitted at the official website of APPSC which is www.psc.ap.gov.in. The application process will be continued only until the final date approaches.
Important Dates to be Remembered:
- Opening Date for Submitting Online Applications: 29th December 2016
- Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: 28th January 2017
- Closing Date for Application Fee Payment: 28th January 2017
- Tentative Date for Conducting Mains Examination: 06th June 2017
Keep watching this space for more updates related to APPSC Recruitment 2016 for Lecturers. Stay connected to us as we will be posting all the latest updates and news related to the central and state related Govt Jobs and Education.